LMS 334c iGPS What Lakemaster Chip???

• micah-witham
    Richfield

Just got a new used boat and it came with a LMS 334iGPS.
    Wondering what is the BEST chip that unit can run? Specifically looking for P2 wingdams and 1ft contours. Any help appreciated.
    Micah

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

How old of unit is that? Got a couple of older lakemaster chips I dont use anymore. They show the dams but not one foot contours.

artifishal

Try doing some searches to see if you can find any of the last Lakemaster Chips that were made for Lowrance before Lakemaster got bought out by Johnson Outdoors. The chip I think you’re looking for is the Lakemaster Promap Minnesota Version 7 Chip, ID: LPMNC7. They should have the 1ft contours that you’re looking for.

I was fortunate enough to find them last year at the Northwest Sportsshow from Reeds and I snatched two chips up as soon as I could get my hands on them. I run and LCX 111c and a LMS 332, both units accept the chips and if I remember correctly, the river was in 1ft contours.

Call around to the major sporting good stores or try and google the chip. I’m sure you’re bound to find one somewhere.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

The one lowrance came out with before they were bought was the MN vr 7 chip. It is a mini SD card in a adapter that fit the lowrance LMS/LCX series. I bought one for $99 that is the chip you want to find on Ebay or Craigs list

honest_john
    Twin Cities, Minn.

I highly recommend Joe’s Sporting Goods for taking care of you on this matter. Two summers ago I called and asked the same question for my ancient unit. They had me bring it in to them. They updated it on their computer and used an adaptor to install the chip. They demonstrated that it worked before I bought it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.