what is a good swivel mount base

• jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

Just purchased a lowrance elite 5x dsi depthfinder and am looking for a good swivel mount base for it. I have used johnny ray mounts before but was wondering what you use. Also am looking to buy a carrying case for it.

Jeff

johnnyb
    Davenport, Ia

Check out the Ram mounts. I switched to my depth finder at the console two years ago and will never use another swivel mount. Bar none they are the best.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Ram

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

johnny ray makes a mount. it’s not as good as the ram mounts but they are only $15 compared to 90 with a ram…but it’s all in what u want to spend. check em both out and u’ll understand the difference. i have johnny ray mounts and they do the job but if i had some spare money for it….ram’s would make the top of my list.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Not the latest trendy mount, but the Johnny Ray swivel mounts have always worked well for me, steady, easy to remove unit and adjustable to almost any position needed.

Al

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Check out the Ram mounts. I switched to my depth finder at the console two years ago and will never use another swivel mount. Bar none they are the best.

X2

GlennRengo
    Maple Grove, MN

I have used several different depth finder / gps mounts over the years including Anglers Pal, RAM, Johnny Ray and Ultra Mounts. If you are just looking for a swivel mount the Ultra Mounts are a reliable product.

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Ram

igotone

Quote:

Not the latest trendy mount, but the Johnny Ray swivel mounts have always worked well for me, steady, easy to remove unit and adjustable to almost any position needed.

Al

same here

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.