Lowrance ti2 issues with wireless/bluetooth

• Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Have had a ti2 12 for some time now, not a bad unit. Selling a 9, and bought another 12 just like the one I have for a secondary unit. I fired it up for the first time, the lag unit (new unit) connected wirelessly to the lead unit on the dash, everything was great. Not sure what happened, but now it won’t do it at all. In fact, when you hit power to get to settings, the ‘wireless’ panel on the left hand side, which would be right below ‘units’ is completely gone. I can’t even access the wireless and bluetooth anymore to get it connected to the lead unit. Not sure what I did, but I’ve never seen this before. I did a hard reset, nothing. Both versions are the same (20.0.1) so I doubt it needs an update. It worked great out of the box, now not an hour later, it won’t work at all. What’s the deal?

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Welp, even though it said it was up to date on the graph, I ran an update anyway….woolah. Problem solved. Goes to show you can always trust that info I suppose and an update won’t hurt anything. Go figure. If I coulda deleted the above post, I woulda.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.