Lower Pepin Saturday April 16 Open Seat

• Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

First time this year fishing the lower end of Pepin going to put in at Pepin around 9AM till???? Cannot guarantee anything except to get on the water.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

Rookie question, where is the lower end of Pepin?

Meaning I’m interested, wondering how far it is for me from the cities, and if I can get approval from the boss to disappear for the day.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Anything below Maple Springs is probably a pretty good definition of lower Lake Pepin. Maple Springs is maybe five miles south of Lake City on highway 61. Pepin Wisconsin where Tom is launching is just a little higher up maybe than the springs, maybe straight across the river.

Drag out a Lake Pepin map or fins an on-line one to study. Lower Pepin offers a whole lot of diversity as far as water/structure goes. I think its maybe a week or two early to get real excited about this particular portion of the river but then the whole early season has had some mystery involved this year. One never knows.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

I’m still quite interested but don’t think I can pull it off tomorrow. Have an agreement that if enough house projects get off the list this month then I can play most summer weekends. If I take a whole day this weekend then I might not make that commitment.

sorry bawling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.