LOW info?

• huskerdu

Looking for a report from LOWs , how far out , bite?
    Would like to bring wheelhouse this weekend.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Where ya going out of? I went out of Adrians Rd then 12 miles past Pine Island into 36fow on Saturday. Some nice sauger but also many tiny ones. limited #’s of walleye out there. Keep in mind it was freezing out there so the cold front this weekend I am sure didn’t help the fishing. Went into 19fow off Pine Island (West of Adrians rd) for the evening bit and iced a few nice eater walleye and missed one slob at the hole.

Bill Boyd
    Warroad, MN

As of right now ice is in great shape. Very little to no snow on it so slick as snot. I’m hearing most fish being caught 20+ foot mark.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I fished it last weekend out of wheelers point access by Wigwam.
    We fished towards Garden Island about 20 miles out in 32′
    That is where our resort had all their houses. The fishing was mostly slow with good enough flurries that we ate some ant brought limits home. Nobody but our resort was fishing there. Lots of people fishing much closer even by the mouth but I have no idea how they were doing.
    When we left they had a bridge over a heave right next to the barrier island leaving the river. It was bad the last time we crossed it so I dont know how they continue to deal with that but it looked like a very important location everyone needed to get off the lake. The old road system was washed out when they had rain. Now they mostly drive next to it. You can drive everywhere and are only limited by heaves.
    We fished right on the two coldest days of the latest cold front. (Fri/Sat) I cant imagine it not getting better after things warm up/stabilize.

huskerdu

Thanks for the info! I plan on going out of Adrian’s

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.