Looking for camo coveralls

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

My son loves his camo coveralls. But he has officially out grown them. Trying to find a good camo insulated overall suit. Waterproof and windproof preferred. He is probably in a men’s medium potentially a large. Haven’t seen any thing in stores. But I don’t go out shopping to often either.
    Any one have any ideas where to get nice insulated hunting coveralls or have something decent laying around not being used

Tom Albrecht
    Eau Claire

I’ll bet you can find them online

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’ll bet you can find them online

I’m sure I could, I’d rather go buy them instore if possible. Online will be my last resort

B-man

The Arctic Shield line is good stuff at a reasonable price. Very happy with my stuff. Gamehide is another brand that won’t break the bank for a growing kid

Dave maze
    Isanti

I’m the coveralls guy when it’s cold outside. The walls camo coveralls that fleetfarm sell have been best. They are very durable and warm. Quite fashionable too if you ask me lol. Availability in stores is an issue.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I’m the coveralls guy when it’s cold outside. The walls camo coveralls that fleetfarm sell have been best. They are very durable and warm. Quite fashionable too if you ask me lol. Availability in stores is an issue.

I will admit… I used to think it was a fashion show… now it just needs to be warm enough to sit all day ! toast

buschman
    Pool 2

If your ever in the cities you can go to the sportsmans guide store in South St Paul. They have a big selection and if your lucky you can find something half off on the clearance rack. They always have mens S, M and 3X on the cheap. Large and XL are hard to come by on clearance but they will have it in store.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Thanks guys. I may stop by tonight and take a peak

ThunderLund78

I’ve found that kids and teen hunting gear like coveralls, etc. is really hit/miss in stores. Online is your best bet. We went shopping in 3 different stores and My 14 year old son ended up getting “ladies” blaze orange coveralls this year – I wondered what made them labeled as such, they don’t look any more “curvy” than normal coveralls, they’re just smaller with a pink cardboard logo tag attached. Just marketing, I guess.

Sylvanboat

Bass Pro Shops.

Attachments:
    1. F53EC9BB-A89B-499A-AEFE-C6D0CEC9671A.jpeg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.