Looking for a new sight.

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m looking to put a new sight on my lift and keep the dialed on the phase 4. I’m leaning towards a HHA tetra 5519 single pin but want to pick others brains on other slider sights. I really like the fact hha completely stands behind their products and has a great warranty, dialed has been great so far as well with the couple issues I’ve had. But what are other guys shooting. This will be used for both hunting and 3d. Would even consider a 2 pin. And I’d prefer to stick with something available in the mathews dovetail.

dbright
    Cambridge

Have you looked at the Spot hog fast Eddie xl double pin? I have had the shorter version on my hunting bows for years. With the 2 pins I rarely need to touch my sight once I’m in the stand. Top pin is whatever the dial is at and the second pin is about 15 yards further depending on your setup.

tim hurley

Spot Hog fast eddie xl double pin? I want one-And I don’t shoot.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Have you looked at the Spot hog fast Eddie xl double pin? I have had the shorter version on my hunting bows for years. With the 2 pins I rarely need to touch my sight once I’m in the stand. Top pin is whatever the dial is at and the second pin is about 15 yards further depending on your setup.

I definitely like the fast Eddie, I’m interested in the new fast Eddie boonie double stack that’s coming out and it’ll be avaliable with a dove tail. How’s spott hoggs customer service and warranty ?

dbright
    Cambridge

I have never had to use customer service or warranty. The 3 spot hog sights I have have been flawless.

Bill Sackenreuter
    Devils Lake ND

Im a SpotHogg guy,Have a 5pin Hoggit and Single pin Hoggfather,both great sights,now they have the Boonie,Which would have me looking hard if buying a new sight.HHA makes great sights also,but I have used SpotHoggs customer service and they are second to none.Bought my Hoggfather used off the internet,and pictures lied,beat to hell.Sent it in and had it checked out and replace some magor parts,along with changing pin size and color,got it back and it looked Brand new,for less than 40$,customer for life!!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Im a SpotHogg guy,Have a 5pin Hoggit and Single pin Hoggfather,both great sights,now they have the Boonie,Which would have me looking hard if buying a new sight.HHA makes great sights also,but I have used SpotHoggs customer service and they are second to none.Bought my Hoggfather used off the internet,and pictures lied,beat to hell.Sent it in and had it checked out and replace some magor parts,along with changing pin size and color,got it back and it looked Brand new,for less than 40$,customer for life!!

That’s a great review and the boonie is one I am definitely considering, I’m going to do a little more research. I appreciate all the feed back and I figured spot hogg would have great customer care just due to the popularity.

Michael Best

I have the spot Hogg fast Eddie double stack as well.
    Great site. Easy to sight in.
    One thing I did when putting on the site tape. The yardage numbers will be on both sides of the line. I cut the inside numbers off when applying the tape. That way the tape fit the reel perfectly.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.