Long Point Resort, LOW

• Francis K
    Champlin, MN

Hey Guys, We are considering a trip up to LOW next month and looking at accommodations that will give us the best access to the islands from the MN side.

How is Long Point for cabins? We are looking for something that is clean and somewhat updated and a reasonable price. There does not seem to be a whole lot of information on cabins at the Long Point website nor are the a lot of options in that area.

Thanks for any input you have.

Pauleye
    Onamia

I do not know anything about Long point resort. We’ve been staying at Arneson’s for many years now. Cabins are clean and well-equipped.

Karry Kyllo

I’ve never stayed at Long Point Resort but I pay to launch my boat there quite often. In fact I’ll be there tomorrow. It looks like a decent place from what I can tell.

bla

Just got back from a trip last Sunday. Stayed there the last two years and cabins have been in great condition. Very nice owners and would recommend with reasonable rates.

Attachments:
    1. F6D20EAA-7FD4-4F3B-BB03-78B6333AE8CF.jpeg

David Blais

Arnesans is great. The truck trailer parking fills up fast, so I’d recommend launching early if you don’t want to walk from your cabin to the dock

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.