logging in

• rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Every time I want to log in on this site, I have to go through the “forgot your password” protocol. I write down the new password and user name and the next time I want to sign in it will not recognize my password or user name. Any suggestions beside deleting cookies because I already did that.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I cant say that I have had that problem however I have been unable to change my password for a few years now. whenever I try to change my password to something of my own creation it doesn’t accept it. I have an email that’s about 3 years old that has my password in it and every time I need to log in I have to go search for that email and type in the randomly generated PW the site gave me. It wont let me create my own. Might be something wrong with the password tool idk.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

That seems to be my problem as well. I will save the latest one to see if that works.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

@justdave

Obviously this shouldn’t happen. Let us know how it turns out Jim.
    Also what type of puter are you on and what browser.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

It’s a Lenova PC with Google Chrome

Nick Cox
    Minnesota

@rkdjim Sorry that you are running into this issue. I am using Google Chrome and never have these types of issues that you are describing. You can try this process flow, maybe it will help:

1.Open Chrome.

2.On your browser toolbar, tap the 3-dot icon.

3.Tap History, and then tap Clear browsing data.

4.Under “Clear browsing data,” select the ALL checkboxes

5.Use the menu at the top to select “From the beginning of time.”

6.Tap Clear browsing data.

7. Shut down Google Chrome

8. Open Google Chrome

9. Navigate to http://www.in-depthoutdoors.com

10. Enter Login Information, click “Remember Me.” Press Login

11. A Dialog box from Google Chrome should pop up, asking you if you want to allow Google to remember your password for our site. Select “Save.” (See included image)

12. Your login credentials should now be saved and allow you to access the site without issue.

The only way you would need to enter your login credentials again would be if you clear your browsing history as described above, after going through the 12 steps provided.

I hope this helps you!
    Nick

Attachments:
    1. Screen-Shot-2016-09-09-at-3.36.46-PM.png

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.