Livescope setup questions

• gunner harrs

Ill add photos later on. But I’ve got a livescope setup to be somewhat portable, it’s made so I can easily take it outa my kayak, but im unable to afford a lithium battery and am using a battery that already only last 3ish hours, I’ve got 2 of then, but I wanna be able to save battery to be safe, how can I make it where I can use a garmin gt54 transducer, still works but the livescope shuts off, is there a built in way to put it to sleep where it doesn’t draw power, I’d rather not have to add a cut off stitch to livescope in the box cuz the wiring is complicated and I already spent quite a bit of money getting that wired together. Any tips. Thanks.

Onthewater

Ill im unable to afford a lithium battery

You can get a lifepo4 30ah battery on Amazon for $120. Probably $20-$30 for a charger. If you have a 9″ screen that would never run out in a day

hossfisher

Run the black box to one battery and the head unit to the other battery. Even if the black box battery dies, the head unit will still have power.

JoeMX1825
    MN

sorry, but you could afford the $2k for Livescope, but not $150 for the most important piece to run it? Your best bet is to save up for a proper Lithium battery (I’d suggest Amped Outdoors) You’ll enjoy your Livescope so much more and it will be lighter to lug around…

Jake D
    Watertown, SD

sorry, but you could afford the $2k for Livescope, but not $150 for the most important piece to run it? Your best bet is to save up for a proper Lithium battery (I’d suggest Amped Outdoors) You’ll enjoy your Livescope so much more and it will be lighter to lug around…

lol this is spot on ^^^

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.