Live Stream Pulling 50Ton Crhis Craft off of Mtka…..

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’ve watched this fella yesterday and for a short time this morning.
    Got himself and new to him boat and a predicament!

PS It’s not 50 tons. Under 40t but still large enough!

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

What a shi show…..

The idiots standing around the chains and straps are just asking for it….

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I have Part one from yesterday is in the Metro Lake forum. Ice breaking across the lake.

-J.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

What’s the back story on this?? Why I are they pulling it out now? And why in the hell do they not have a hydraulic boat trailer designed to move these boats??

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Man some people have way more money then brains. It must be nice to just not care

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

The story is he was having a trailer custom made and it was delivered yesterday. He decided to go for it!

-J.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The story is he was having a trailer custom made and it was delivered yesterday. He decided to go for it!

-J.

He need the duece and a half. Not that little truck

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Day 3

-J.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Still at the landing as of 90 minutes ago.

Attachments:
    1. View-recent-photos.jpg

muskie-tim
    Rush City MN

Maybe he should have started with 14 aluminum boat and a 10 hp Mercury.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Total ship show…
    Hope this clown does not come to Superior…

MX1825

Did this thing ever LEAVE the landing? What a moron. doah

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Did this thing ever LEAVE the landing? What a moron. doah

Turbine Guy has continued to post video’s about this, here’s his latest from yesterday.

HRG

Netguy
    Minnetonka

It was still there on Jan 3rd. At least it’s not on the ramp anymore.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3149.png

KP
    Hudson, WI

Is this guy getting a fine or a hefty parking ticket for leaving it sit there?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Is this guy getting a fine or a hefty parking ticket for leaving it sit there?

You would sure hope. But the sad reality is it’s cheaper then storage for him and it’s probably just pocket change.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Anyone remember the bait shop across the street from the landing?

Wallyhntr1
    Tonka

Anyone remember the bait shop across the street from the landing?

I sure do… And the bar close to it… toast

Netguy
    Minnetonka

The bait shop was in the basement of the building. The Minnetonka Mist bar with a great patio overlooking Spring Park Bay. Do you remember the bait shop on the north side of the road about 1/2 way to Navarre from the access. It might be a veterinarian now.
    The water patrol shares a parking lot with the access. The deputies must laugh everyday it’s still there. rotflol

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Today, late morning.
    Ground Hog Day!! rotflol rotflol rotflol

Attachments:
    1. boat.jpg

matt

The guy didnt have a plan when he bought the boat and doesnt sound like the guy has a plan to move it now.He blames the county for not working on a solution after the lawsuit is filed.The boat has been sitting there for well over a month now,plenty of time for the guy to come up with a plan for its removal.

CaptainMusky

He blames the county for not working on a solution after the lawsuit is filed.

Just the typical blame someone else for the problem you created.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>matt wrote:</div>
    He blames the county for not working on a solution after the lawsuit is filed.

Just the typical blame someone else for the problem you created.

I wonder if I can leave my boat any where and then blame some one else for being a dip shchmidt. 🤔 clearly another case of entitlement which comes often in that area. Money is everything

CaptainMusky

I wonder if I can leave my boat any where and then blame some one else for being a dip shchmidt. 🤔 clearly another case of entitlement which comes often in that area. Money is everything

Trouble is if you or I did this someone would just take it LOL

queenswake
    NULL

Didn’t someone say the buyer is in another state? They were going to move it hundreds of miles away and had no plan for transport. At this point, in order to transfer it without open water, they are going to need to get a crane to lift it onto a trailer that can transport it.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Moving the boat is more complex than just hooking up his F150 and driving away. From what I’ve read it requires road permits and special type of convoy. To date I don’t think the county has granted those. This is just what I’ve read from people posting about it elsewhere. Could be all bullcrap idk. It’s definitely a S***show. Honestly I hope the lawsuit is a success. Guy needs to pay for damages at the very least and hopefully more

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Moving the boat is more complex than just hooking up his F150 and driving away. From what I’ve read it requires road permits and special type of convoy. To date I don’t think the county has granted those. This is just what I’ve read from people posting about it elsewhere. Could be all bullcrap idk. It’s definitely a S***show. Honestly I hope the lawsuit is a success. Guy needs to pay for damages at the very least and hopefully more

These things should be addressed long before winter. He has no trailer set up no plan no place to put it.
    Nothing I hear is anything besides irresponsibility. 100s of big boats came off that lake. He was the one to choose to neglect it. Probably why no one would give those 2 owners storage.

munchy
    NULL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>

These things should be addressed long before winter. He has no trailer set up no plan no place to put it.
    Nothing I hear is anything besides irresponsibility. 100s of big boats came off that lake. He was the one to choose to neglect it. Probably why no one would give those 2 owners storage.

They couldn’t store it because the previous owner told the marina they weren’t coming back. So the marina gave another boat access to the trailer they stored it on. Then the previous owner decided to sell it to the current owner, and he got a trailer built for it which was delivered in December. The trailer turned out to be a POS that is nowhere near roadworthy. Unless the owner required the design for the trailer, I don’t think you can pin it all on the owner.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.