Lite Flite

• MNBOWHUNTIN

Got an email from Cabelas about a 10% total order online, today only 12/19/19. Code is 19CLUB1219, gotta use the club card.

Getting the 8″. Between the 10% off, a 15$ gift card (part of a promotional deal around Thanksgiving), and club points, I’ll be walking out with a 85$ lite flite.

This will be my first cordless auger/drill combo. Any tips or things to keep in mind?

Thanks

Josh Hedstrom

Make sure you have the handle for it. Another thing I will add is that the screw to hold it to the drill attachement doesn’t seem to hold the best. I will be adding a little bit of blue loc tite to mine.

Precision Angling
    Skowhegan Maine

Good choice. I have the 8″, and have used it a few times here in Maine. Its blazing fast. A few tips for the Drill. It should be 750 in lbs of torque or higher, brushless motor preferred, a 4 ah battery or higher, and should have have a side handle. Settings on the drill should be on setting 1 and Drill mode. As for the auger, Ive heard a few reports of the adaptor screw backing out a little, causing a little wobble between the adaptor and auger. Happened to me the first time out with it. I tightened it another 1/4 turn and its been solid since. Enjoy!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.