Linda Rice

• Art Green
    Brookfield,WI

?????????????? New friendship request from Linda Rice. ???????????? I see many new friends for this new user.

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

Dammit, I accepted too. New member pitching fishing lodge or something. SPAMMER! Gonna UNFRIEND now.

youngfry
    Northeast Iowa

Haha… count me as fooled. Already deleted now though…

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

I think she is friends on Facebook with anybody who has EVER caught a fish and posted it online….

desperado

does she have a sister named Tina ?

glenn57
    cold spring mn

no wonder she hasn’t friended BK yet………..he hasn’t caught a real fish yet!!!!! dang.i said that out loud????

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

?????????????? New friendship request from Linda Rice. ???????????? I see many new friends for this new user.

Art: I didn’t see your name on her friend list so I didn’t except her request.
    Figured if she’s not Art’s friend, well then…..

desperado

and … another thread that’s worthless without pics

deertracker

I think she is friends on Facebook with anybody who has EVER caught a fish and posted it online….

So no friend request for Pug? hah
    DT

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Hey, we’re all friends here, right?

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ben Brettingen wrote:</div>

So no friend request for Pug? hah
    DT

Now that was just hurtful.

Grouse

Art Green
    Brookfield,WI

and … another thread that’s worthless without pics

-Scared me away!

Attachments:
    1. ugly.jpg

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Friend request showed up on my shared home email. Now my wife wonders what I’m up to out on this site!!

Little does she know………

Denny O
    Central IOWA

WCRONTFLMAOA
    This is just another reason why I love this site!
    Just straight up Great Humor!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

Stay clear, she’s one of my ex-wives.

With Art Green’s photo, that I trust to be true, what were you into back in those days?

Ummm ahh ,Does she have a sister?’

Art Green
    Brookfield,WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Art Green wrote:</div>

Joel, I figured she only wanted for my “fish”. I don’t have your good looks to fall back on. wink

hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

Not a sister, but a really, really cute brother.

disappointing news. yay

Sharon
    SE Metro

Rats, and here I thought I was being popular today. Why are all the spammers women?? I’m legit fellas! I can assure you I am not a spammer. Well, unless I’m enjoying some Spam and Hamms down at Everts, of course. mrgreen

castle-rock-clown

Rats, and here I thought I was being popular today. Why are all the spammers women?? I’m legit fellas! I can assure you I am not a spammer. Well, unless I’m enjoying some Spam and Hamms down at Everts, of course. mrgreen

I’m going to get in trouble for this, and you would be getting alot more attention, but some time ago BK told us to behave and keep our distance.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Joel Ballweg wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Art Green wrote:</div>

Joel, I figured she only wanted for my “fish”. I don’t have your good looks to fall back on. wink

Man, I’m going to be a hurting unit if I depend on my looks as a fall back option.
    I don’t think I’m going to befriend her though. After seeing her picture, I’m afraid she could
    scare all the fish away from quite some distance.
    Besides, I’m afraid of what she might be able to do with that spear she’s using for a fishing pole.

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

Good grief – she made friend requests to 46 people that had invalid emails so they all bounced. No wonder mailjet got upset with us. *sigh*

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

Actually make that a total of 65 emails. At least it’s friday )

Sharon
    SE Metro

I’m going to get in trouble for this, and you would be getting alot more attention, but some time ago BK told us to behave and keep our distance.

Hahah, I always knew that BK was a good guy! I have always felt respected and valued as a member here, and I appreciate that. wink

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

does she have a sister named Tina ?

No. Sister’s name is Fried.

WinnebagoViking
    Inactive

I suspect this is why my notifications say ‘one pending request’ but there are no requests pending?

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

She was marked as a spammer so the requests were removed/hidden? Actually not sure how buddypress is handling this. The “mark as spammer” functionality doesn’t cover notifications caused by the spamming I guess.

castle-rock-clown

I can only speak for myself, but I’m going to miss her. We had such a promising and hopefully beginning. It was to be a new start for me, she was very non-judgemental, she had a very large heart that wanted to open itself to many friends . although it was brief, it was still very rewarding. Farewell my love, I’ll never forget you.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.