soldLightly Used Garmin GPSMAP 721xs

• papaperch

Original shipping box.

Couple of demo pix

Unit will come with mounting hardware and a LAKE VU HD ULTRA CHIP with Fishing Hot Spots Pro. For 595.00 + actual shipping charge
    If you want an ice fishing transducer and adaptor add another 100.00
    Has a beautiful and bright 7 inch screen that is a touch screen. Touch control is fast and responsive. This unit takes an 8 pin transducer. It is also PANOPTIX capable. I used this unit last year for short two week ice season was also used for about 5 months on boat. Reason for selling is I went to a nine inch screen for this year.

If you have been considering using the panoptix on the ice. This is an excellent unit for that purpose. The mapping chip is also in great detail and an enormous help in finding the sweet spots and the fish. If your state constructs and places fish attractors it has them pinpointed.

I have been using Panoptix ever since it came out. Can’t say I am an expert but will do until the experts show up. Lot more experience on boat but same principles apply.If interested call or text 330-272-7925. If you live within a reasonable driving distance to Berlin Center Ohio. Face to face pick up can easily be arranged.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Lightly Used Garmin GPSMAP 721xs’ is closed to new replies.