Leeches

• rubberduck
    east bethel

Has anyone seen any leeches around the north metro?

ganderpike
    Alexandria

None in West Central and none in my haunts around NE metro. Spottails are gonna be about the same price as the elusive leeches and will catch about 3 times as many fish.

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

called blue ribbon and said yesterday they had small and large in stock.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Not that it’s help, but they’re available further south now at bait shops supplying Pool 4 & 5, along with Western WI

rubberduck
    east bethel

Gunna call vados 2morrow. Thanks guys

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

Confirmed my local shop in Wright County has everything. Including leeches and shiners! They hinted that supplies are a little tight so no guarantee how long they’ll last.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Gunna call vados 2morrow. Thanks guys

They have a large run which is mostly large with some medium mixed in. At least that’s what they had as of yesterday.

rubberduck
    east bethel

Vados has been selling out of lake run as they get them. Called this am and was there 2 hrs later all out of med/LG lake run. They said they se out in 1 hr.
    Got plenty of sm/med. That’s it
    No rainbows

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

Stopped at blue ribbon bait on way home and bought a 1/2# of leeches had med/large mix. I like big leeches but these look like they will do. On side note the Griz was sitting by the cash register and said he caught 150 fish yesterday including a 27″ walleye on St Croix. Said Croix was on fire. Figures I am heading out of town. Good luck to everyone and be safe this weekend!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.