Latest from Panoptix

• buddah6

I watched the video on this today.. Truly unreal!

CaptainMusky

All for the low price of $27,000! LOL
    Just kidding, that is some amazing stuff right there. Who needs an underwater camera?
    The best part about the panoptix stuff in general is it works whether you are moving or not something that typical side or down imaging does not do.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Is hummingbird coming up with any thing like these or is Garmin just destroying the market

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I’m guessing patents are preventing anyone from copying this.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Let me know when they make a good map chip or accept others coffee

Charles

^^^ LOL True

The cost isn’t bad its like around $1500 give or take. Can you imaging ice fishing with a unit like this, man I think I am going to have to invest into some stock with garmin.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Cool!!!!

bigstorm
    Southern WI

So with this I can literally see the fish flip me the fin and laugh when they dont bite what I have down there? Seriously, this would be as close as you can get to video or site fishing while ice fishing

basseyes

That’s borderline creepy and nightmarish looking. Definitely cool, but still creepy looking.

AUTO_5
    Inactive
    Mendota Heights, MN

Really cool but it truly makes me sad. I feel like the mystery of not knowing EXACTLY what’s down there is a big part of the fun of fishing. Maybe it’s just me, but you might as well go to a crystal clear koi pond and sight-fish them. Obviously there are other factors like timing and enticing fish to bite with the right offering, but this just seems way too videogame-ish. I’m sticking with a flasher in the winter and a 2D sonar in the summer to keep the thrill and wonder alive…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.