Spring Fling

• darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Well, just got home from the weekend up on Lake Wisconsin. The weather was perfect for fishing this weekend, even the wind didn’t hurt the fishing much. I fished in the Spring fling on Lk Wis and my partner and I ended up with 6 for 17.3 pounds, all largies. Lots of fun. Our biggest was a few hundreths shy of 4 pounds and we had three other good fish, but unfortunately, we had to weigh in two 2 pounders. We ended up in 9th place out of 79 entries. I will post more info later.

Darin

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Not bad Darin.
    Good job!
    Boog

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

respectable finish Darin. What’s the magic Largemouth bait this time of year?

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Ho magic bait right now, just finding the big ones. I would tell you, but there is another tournament on the 20th and they should still be there. I was working plastics most of the day, but I know some guys were having success swimming jigs, I just didn’t get any that way. We will have to get out some time.

Darin

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I would like to get out some time. Maybe you can show me how to catch those jumbo smallies that I’ve seen pictures of up there.

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

We can see what we can do.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.