Lake Irvine ND

• Nicholas

I am heading up to lake Irvine by devils lake tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone has any tips? I have never been and can’t find any info anywhere

Nicholas

I am heading up to lake Irvine by devils lake tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone has any tips? I have never been and can’t find any info anywhere

I am new to the area and don’t have a lot of experience finding fish due to young age

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I’ve been there 5 times, but not this year. Lots and lots of water(ice) to cover. You’re fishing old lake shore, and creek/river channels mainly. I believe that area is flooded over by around 6-8 feet of water in the last decade(s). My start area is roughly where Irvine and Alice blend near the point in about 12-15′ I usually go wander the middle of Alice. When you find Eyes, it’s amazing.
    Look up Devilslakefishingreport.com. He has waypoints to buy or daily reports of the Devil’s lake area.
    Also IDO did a ice walleye show last year I believe if you click on the videos.
    A few reports of heaves and cracks that are now under snow. A Side by Side went through on Alice within the last week on Alice. Ed’s bait is usually helpful with tips, more so if you’re buying something….

Attachments:
    1. 0222181753a.jpg

2. Screenshot_20181229-203505.png

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

Didn’t James do a show there? Go check their YouTube channel

Nicholas

Would you suggest just going to devils? If so where are the walleye biting there? I’ve seen reports but they are all for perch. I was at devils last weekend and I caught 10 9-14 inch eyes I couldn’t find anything bigger

Nicholas

Didn’t James do a show there? Go check their YouTube channel

He did but I was just looking for some more and recent tips

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Myself and anyone I know personally haven’t been out there yet. If I had any current info I’d help you out. Drill drill drill. Check YouTube. I’ve heard 8-14′ on Devil’s for eyes. Most wooded points or inside turns have some fish. Just gotta search till you find a hot one. There’s a couple good ones on east side of Black Tiger Bay.

Cameron white

My buddy Scott has a house he rents out on Alice/Irving. He said the water is really low, the fish are concentrated. Look for old roads and culverts.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.