Kruger Farms

• chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I may have to re-introduce myself after being gone for a while. My name is Chris Tuckner. I used to be the Pro-Staff Manager for IDO back in the “Growing Years.” Now I have a job that not only encourages me to renew my ties with IDO, they are insisting I do! What a nice gig, huh? When I accepted this position with Kruger Farms it was to get back to my roots so to speak. Kruger Farms is a multi-pointed spear with many facets. We have a 10 bedroom fully restored farm house that sleeps up to 20 in Starbuck, MN. We offer up the house for Corporate Retreats and other events. Along with the house and all it’s got to offer, we have a fully stocked sport shop offering all top line hunting and fishing gear that can be bought right there. We also offer online shopping as well. Look up http://www.krugerfarms.com to see what we have to offer in the Sport Shop. Feel free to ask me questions about gear, clothing and guided hunting or fishing trips. I will do me best to answer them. If I cant I can contact manufacturers to get the answers you need.
    It sure is good to be “Home!” Looking forward to talking with a bunch of you!
    Tuck

Attachments:
    1. Farm-dining-e1497989466831.jpg

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I wondered where you wandered off to. Looks like a nice gig. toast

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Have ordered from KF a few times. I usually place orders by phone because I normally have questions. Not just at KF but most places that I order from. I have had great service anytime I’ve ordered from KF. Have told some of my outdoor buddies about KF because they had never heard of KF. waytogo waytogo
    Good luck in the new job Chris!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’ve never heard a bad word spoken about KF’s and with Tuck on staff I doubt we ever will!

Congrats ol’ boy!!

(now let’s see what I did with those pictures…)

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

From the year 2000… )

Attachments:
    1. chris_tuckner3.jpg

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Still had hair! And black at that!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Yeah, that don’t look like the guy I friended on Facebook.

He has a pug. He’s a good man!

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Hi Chris, I didn’t know you were in my neck of the woods. Congrats on the new job and I’m sure I’ll see you around.

bowtecmike
    Zimmerman mn

I make a few orders yearly online and customer service is great! I used to live next door to the owner in North oaks a few years ago great guy as well!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Thanks all! Billy is not officially on the KF Pro Staff, but he is tight with Dusty Minke who is.

BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

@chris-tuckner Are you still around the Hastings area for guiding?

Huh, wonder why my @chris-tuckner didn’t work?

Deuces

@boatshatesme

Their username isn’t necessarily their screen name. If you click on their profile it will show you what to use.

@EYEGUIDE2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.