Kansas Bigguns

• bradraway
    Hastings MN

those are some hawgs awesome fish

howler
    bagley wi.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

DAMN Chatt!!! Those are freakin huge!! Those crappies eat bass! You the man, as always….

superdave
    NE IA

Wow, how long were those?

MrTwister
    Dubuque, Iowa

Awesome. Size and weight??
    Any details on the catch?

CrappieChatt

Those 2 were over 16in. Weight was 2.80,,,each. Fished standing timber with Yum Beaver tails, brown/chartruse with a 1/8oz red Crappie Pro head. Was in 10ft of water fishing 6ft down. I cleaned 26 over 12 inches for that day. Had several more in the 14 to 15in range. Will be hitting that lake this winter before it freezes over. Remember,,,,I don’t ice-fish <*)}}}><

djorg
    Central City, NE

Quote:

Will be hitting that lake this winter before it freezes over. Remember,,,,I don’t ice-fish <*)}}}><

How thick does the ice get in that part of Kansas? Those are sweet crappies and they should be sweeter through a hole.

Good fishin’
    jorg

mile832
    MN

At first glance I thought they were bass. Wow!

CrappieChatt

Quote:

Quote:

Will be hitting that lake this winter before it freezes over. Remember,,,,I don’t ice-fish <*)}}}><

How thick does the ice get in that part of Kansas? Those are sweet crappies and they should be sweeter through a hole.

Good fishin’
    jorg

Most years it doesn’t freeze over. Last year it did but less than 3in. To far south for ‘water walking’ <*)}}}><

walleye4
    On the Water

Nice ones Chatt! Them look like Kirwin sows from back in the late 90’s. I also caught your video that was shot on Toronto. Good stuff man!!!!!!!!

CrappieChatt

Greg,, Can’t believe I hooked that gar and couldn’t shake it loose. Hooked another one that dang near spooled me before it pulled loose. <*)}}}><

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.