Just a little service jab lol

• wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Being prior Air Force and having Marines train with us I just thought this to be funny😂

Attachments:
    1. 2290FDB1-852A-4D0A-A1D4-BF29F458F51A.jpeg

Bill O.
    Rio Rancho New Mexico

Once during my Air Force stay at Nellis in Las Vegas, we were having air war games and all services were involved. A Marine tech carried a heavy avionics computer on his shoulder to our shop for testing. About a mile walk in the nice desert summer heat. He was ready to leave the shop, we were gonna give him a ride back…he declined and off the Marine went with the stuff on his shoulder, he was following orders.

Wow, that dude was just nasty tough…that’s when I learned things were pretty easy for me during my Air Force days.

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Good one. As an Air Force vet, sent this on to my active duty Marine Corp son. He responded that at least the windows were now clean.

jwellsy

A long time ago I was in the Navy and my cousin was in the Marines. At Christmas one year we were able to get together. He gave me a little blue plastic squid, I gave him a little jar (an empty jar).

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Having my father in the Navy and brothers in the Army and Marines I was told the Air Force was the best option for food and billeting. They were right!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

The navy is the marines taxi service.

A Marine needs a reason not to kill you…and they don’t look that hard. shock

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

The navy is the marines taxi service.

A Marine needs a reason not to kill you…and they don’t look that hard. shock

Now that’s funny my old man was a Marine. Thank you all for your service!! Even you Air Force guys! rotflol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.