Whites turning on!

• DoubleJ

The white bass and wipers started to bite well on Saturday morning at the inlet. Monday there were alot of limits caught. Also saw a guy catch 3 flatheads that went 92 lbs!

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Thanks For The Report

duckhuntrrus
    Lexington Ne

2 of those flats were caught within 5 minutes of each other. He also lost one before he picked up the 3rd one. It’s getting that time to be out there. I will be in the morning.

trevor nation
    Elwood/Johnson Lake, NE

So how did you do? i heard it from a bunch of people that they finally came in but i went out wednesday evening before dark and there wasnt even a bluegill on the prowl. Cold front pry didnt help but the water level, flow, the number of shad, and the spot i fought my way into was perfect

DoubleJ

WAS THERE FRIDAY AND I THINK THAT THE SHAD MOVED BACK OUT TO THE LAKE. VERY LITTLE ACTION. TIME TO HIT ELWOOD.

RickG

Went Saturday morning,got there about 9 and heard some guys saying that it had slowed down some from earlierin the day. So maybe the bite is best in the morning. Anyway caught a few whites with most of them being good size, 1 17″. Talked to the guy who caught the flatheads earlier in the week, he caught two more on Sat. about 15lbs each and then some other guy caught a much bigger one, not sure on the size. The shad were up in the inlet pretty thick with people dipping them all the time. Kastmasters and shad seemed to work the best.

layne-monroe
    Lincoln, Ne

Any recent reports….. I was thinking of heading out that way in the next couple days.

Thanks

Layne Monroe

orion94
    them thar hills, SW Nebraska

Layne,
    If you decide to head out this way, let me know. I am not far from either of those two lakes.
    Chris

layne-monroe
    Lincoln, Ne

Sorry Chris the WIND kept me home this weekend to finish brushing up the boat blind for fowl season. I will keep in touch with you and let you know when I plan to head out that way again.

Take care buddy….

Layne Monroe

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.