your wish may come true

• hotrod

was chatting with a gentleman today, he was told elwood may be filled this spring, from south platte water. if all goes well. denver area has 66in of snow, on the ground “” keep wishin”” al,,,and seth . my little fishing buddy..

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Man, that would sure be nice. But I’m guessing (just guessing) that my source could be more reliable than yours as he works for CNPPID (unless yours does too! ). He’s been telling me for quite some time that the water that was put in before the new year could be it for a LONG time. He made that fact aware to me again on Wednesday. I really hope you’re right and I’m wrong, though.

hotrod

his sourse works for them also. that,s why it still may be a wish, because it all depends on more snow fall that still has to come, and things can change in a heartbeat, al. and my little fishing partner seth…

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Ah, well, very interesting…..I do really hope we get some water, but I know it’s more than very doubtful. My source has gone out of his way to make it clear that we may not get water for a very long time in Elwood. I really hope something falls thru and he’s wrong….but I’m a pessimist on this one.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Let’s all hope for the best. It might be a good idea to call CNPPID and let them know you are a concerned sportsman that would like to see the lake saved. I don’t know if it would do any good but at least they will know that we are watching their every move.

TMFLDEM

Who cares,, there isnt any fish in there anyway its an irrigation reservoir

Todd_NE

There especially isn’t any fish there at night in june using alewives

Todd

TMFLDEM

well maybe there are a few alewives in there but nothing else

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.