Jig of the Day

• Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Basic crappie jig

Attachments:
    1. 375558D7-AA9D-4351-B16E-729E66C2687B-scaled.jpeg

basseyes

Great looking jigs! Enjoy seeing all the jigs!

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Great looking jigs! Enjoy seeing all the jigs!

Thanks something to do while waiting for the snow to melt LOl

Jimmy Jones

Love the eye on this one and that ice chenille really makes a nice body. When I was about 30 years old I spent most of the winter months casting and painting heads, then tying jigs, many of which were based on what you’re doing. The plastic injection came along. Today the closest I come to tying a jig is making fuzzy grub bodies. lol

You do nice work!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I’m really enjoying your creations, too. Thanks for sharing.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Love the eye on this one and that ice chenille really makes a nice body. When I was about 30 years old I spent most of the winter months casting and painting heads, then tying jigs, many of which were based on what you’re doing. The plastic injection came along. Today the closest I come to tying a jig is making fuzzy grub bodies. lol Thanks Jimmy really just started tying with some effort . Good tools and materials go a long way.

You do nice work!

Love the eye on this one and that ice chenille really makes a nice body. When I was about 30 years old I spent most of the winter months casting and painting heads, then tying jigs, many of which were based on what you’re doing. The plastic injection came along. Today the closest I come to tying a jig is making fuzzy grub bodies. lol

You do nice work!

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

I’m really enjoying your creations, too. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Ralph It’s fun tying for sure .

deertracker

I really like that one! You ever sell any?
    DT

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

I really like that one! You ever sell any?
    DT

Not at this point . If I ever do I will have to pick up the pace I tie at. Still a greenhorn at it .

Jeff Schomaker

I too have been tying several of these. They are super easy to tie but time consuming. Now I know why most good brands are selling for $2 a piece. But I have contemplated selling some if people can be patient. lol

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

I too have been tying several of these. They are super easy to tie but time consuming. Now I know why most good brands are selling for $2 a piece. But I have contemplated selling some if people can be patient. lol

Yes not complicated, but definitely time consuming.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.