JB's Fish Sauce – Free Shipping – Garlic, Anise, Baitfish, Crawfish, and Coffee

• Jim Block

This Spring has been unbelievable, and it’s only the beginning of April! Reports are coming in from across the country about the success that folks are having using JB’s Fish Sauce. Now with 5 traditional scents that mask human scents known to repel fish and combined with real fish oils that invoke a feeding response. You’ll be hard pressed to find another attractant that is as innovative and effective. JB’s Fish Sauce is guaranteed to increase catch rates over the long run.

Offering free shipping with purchase of 2 or more. We have 2oz Gel @ $4.29 and 4oz Mist @ $7.49.
    Garlic, Anise, Baitfish, Crawfish, and Coffee

Send message to [email protected] to place an order or visit http://www.jbsfishsauce.com
    Also can be found on Facebook.

Attachments:
    1. LanceBaker.jpg

2. ProductsMarch2015.jpg

Jim Block

A nice mess of walleye from Red Wing! Baitfish scent was very helpful! Only a few boats were consistently catching fish…we were one of ’em!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1409.jpg

2. IMG_1417.jpg

Tommyboy

went web site and tried to order two bottles but it came up with shipping $, what I’m I doing wrong? thx.

Rivergills
    Wisconsin

I sent them a email instead of ordering off the website.

Jim Block

Thanks Tommy! Sent you a message sir!

Jim Block

Website is updated and ready for your order! Free shipping on 2 or more! I will guarantee that your catch rates will increase over the long haul! The testomonies are flying in! Including a 4th Place finish on the FLW Rayovac Tour by Bass Pro Shops Altoona Iowa Pro Lance Baker! The feedback has been overwhelming! Don’t miss out on an opportunity!

http://www.jbsfishsauce.com

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1741.jpg

Jim Block

What an opening weekend in Minnesota! Much Thanks to JB’s Fish Sauce too! Getting amazing testimonies coming in.

Two new scents – both proven to help increase catch rates!

Musky and Trout!

Attachments:
    1. Smallie.jpg

2. IMG_1838.jpg

3. Musky.jpg

4. TroutMusky.jpg

5. ProductsMarch2015.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.