Jays boat….Aqua Traction flooring

• Craig Sery
    Bloomington, MN

Super cool video! I liked the 2D CMM scanner…super cool the technology

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I agree, I had no idea how they went about installing those floors. Pretty nice you can have anything etched into it also.

Gitchi Gummi

Death, taxes, and Dutch posting a new thread for every one of Jay’s videos ;) toast

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Death, taxes, and Dutch posting a new thread for every one of Jay’s videos ;) toast

Always somebody who can’t pass the temptation to toss their nickles worth. Don’t like it…..pass it right on by. Have your kids show you how.

cheers

Very nice
    Any idea on cost ?

eyeguy507
    SE MN

I knew it was Dutch before clicking but had to see for myself! I would reach out to him and have him send you some of his frostbite swag for all the free plugging you been doing for him! i thought you hated youtubers anyway

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Here we go.

Iowaboy1

Cool vid!!
    Good to see you are alive and well Dutchboy!! wave

DFP
    Haverhill Iowa

Very interesting,
    Thanks for sharing Dutchboy.

Bill Douglas
    Brookings, SD

Very nice
    Any idea on cost ?

From what I could find it will be in the $3000 neighborhood.
    wmd

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

So is this like antifatigue mats custom fitted to the floor of your boat?

Drizzy Musky
    Duluth

3k neighborhood.

Stuff is awesome, durable, doesn’t stain feels great to stand on

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Gitchi Gummi wrote:</div>

Always somebody who can’t pass the temptation to toss their nickles worth. Don’t like it…..pass it right on by. Have your kids show you how.

I was just excited it was fishing related applause

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

It looks awesome and very cool.

walleyevision

Not to be cynical, but this stuff is just applied via adhesive backing, correct? It will be interesting to see how that adhesive holds up to extreme heat and cold over time.

CaptainMusky

Not to be cynical, but this stuff is just applied via adhesive backing, correct? It will be interesting to see how that adhesive holds up to extreme heat and cold over time.

I am sure it will be fine. Watching the video there are multiple types of adhesives used in the process. Heck, vehicles, snowmobiles, etc are put together with tape these days so if a snowmobile can have pieces attached with tape and not fold up or come apart I am sure this would be fine.

Ripjiggen

Carpet in my ranger I am sure is applied the same way. No issues. Buddie has it in his warrior. His only complaint is cleaning it is kind of sucks.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.