James Holst joins the JMO Podcast to talk about lithium batteries.

• Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Great interview I just stumbled on. If you want to skip the into, fast forward to the 8 minute mark.

James Holst joins the JMO Podcast to talk about lithium batteries. James has been influencing the fishing community here in the Midwest for many years as the host of InDepth Outdoors. Now, James is the Chief Marketing Manager for Norsk, a lithium battery manufacturer. James has insights that allow us, the consumers, to better understand the lithium battery craze.

-J.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Thanks for sharing J! That was super informative, not brand specific information. Tons of good food for thought.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Yeah, learned a lot. If you have a lithium battery or looking to upgrade, this is a must listen to interview. The last 3 mins is good info for anyone having issues with their current lithium battery.

-J.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Some of what makes this video, so good is that it has the James magic. By that I mean his ability to relate and explain things in ways that a lot of people can’t, he’s as personable of a narrator as there is, and has that everybody’s best friend knack. But the one that didn’t come up in here is the differences between lithium ion and lithium phosphate. James has a million reasons why lithium ion is better and he knows way more than most of us ever will. But to me, at least, it sure seems the industry is going towards the lithium phosphate. All the safety warnings about lithium ion on TV has to be scaring a lot of people. Sometimes it seems Norsk is the only company chasing lithium ion technology, and I hope for James and the whole company’s sake that it’s going to last.

CaptainMusky

James always did an excellent job describing things. Its a shame he isnt on the air anymore. I miss that show it was really the only fishing show I tolerated anymore.

grizzly
    nebraska

great info thanks

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Part 2 on the same topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.