James HOLST & IDO Team

• Brent Bakke
    Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta Canada

Just a quick message to let everyone know how exactly how professional and personable James HOLST and the IDO team are, now you all obviously know how professional the show and the IDO team are already or you wouldn’t be at this site but let me pass this along. When you watch the shows you will see James is always putting his guests and staff front and center yet still providing education along the way he makes the show fun, educational, and real and not at all about him well let me say this he is the same person off the camera as on. Without getting into a big story I sent James a thank you letter for something he and his team did for me without even realizing it and to my surprise for as busy as he is he contacted me about my letter and that is when I found out exactly how classy and professional he and his team really are and that is why I’m doing this letter. I hope after reading this everyone will see James and the IDO team as much more than just group of talented outdoorsmen but as amazing human beings as well.
    Thank You!!

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

Well they put up with the schmucks on here everyday, so they probably deserve some sort of award for that alone.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’ve met James and he is what he projects on TV. Like any successful businessman he likely has stepped on toes or offended people along the way. The truly great guys can relate to those from where he began and met along the journey. Just the fact that his team came here and asked the members what they would like to see added to the shows indicates they still are connected to the regular Joe fisherman. In addition James still pops in here from time to time which also is great in my opinion. applause

Very nice thing you did posting here Brent. waytogo

Dan Baker

I couldn’t agree more. They are down to earth and totally genuine. It really makes it easy to be fans.
    Dan

huntinforfish

Pat took me fishing once. I got seasick. He was nice and did not laugh in my face. Cant ask for much more!

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Did James and crew by chance take you to that Mississippi backwater jumbo Perch hole from last year? Dang those guys are great! Hey James, take me too!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Just a quick message to let everyone know how exactly how professional and personable James HOLST and the IDO team are, now you all obviously know how professional the show and the IDO team are already or you wouldn’t be at this site but let me pass this along. When you watch the shows you will see James is always putting his guests and staff front and center yet still providing education along the way he makes the show fun, educational, and real and not at all about him well let me say this he is the same person off the camera as on. Without getting into a big story I sent James a thank you letter for something he and his team did for me without even realizing it and to my surprise for as busy as he is he contacted me about my letter and that is when I found out exactly how classy and professional he and his team really are and that is why I’m doing this letter. I hope after reading this everyone will see James and the IDO team as much more than just group of talented outdoorsmen but as amazing human beings as well.
    Thank You!!

Thanks for the kind words, Brent. I shared your email with everyone in the office…long story short it made our day.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

I have been on a couple houseboat fleet fishing trips with James and some of the IDO staff from the past. All of them were first class individuals. James was a great host and genuinely wanted everyone to catch fish. The IDO show is the best one on tv. James and crew have a good time filming the show and make it look easy. I’m sure some times everything doesn’t fall into place but that is real life fishing.
    Keep up the good work.

Brent Bakke

LOL…..

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

I have known James since this was Fish the River and have fished with him several times. I still smile it was one of the first times I fished with James on pool 4. The water was high and very dirty fishing was tough marking a lot of fish but nothing going. Happens there was a tournament going on that weekend boats all over I finally hooked into a fish dragging jigs and a tournament boat was going by James told me to keep my rod down and act like we had nothing on. Finally got that fish to the boat and James said hell if I had known it was that big screw the tournament anglers 27 inches my biggest Walleye to that date.

Brent Bakke

LMAO

Brent Bakke

Smiling!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.