It continues

• mann4ducks

I am not going to voice an opinion on this but suggest gun sports enthusiasts of MN check out the proposed bill on the use of lead shot in clay shooting sports and beyond. Meat eater has a great summary on it. I was just talking with my son on this exact movement of the legislation for all states. I post this being from another state that started to ban gas operated yard tools and the 1st gentleman of this state is pushing to get rid of our beef production
    Hopefully by not posting an opinion I am not breaking the rules of political debate just posting the facts and only the facts which sometimes are twisted and misinterpreted.

Beast

Minnifornia

CaptainMusky

Ban meat production? What is this world coming to?

mann4ducks

It is designed to “control “ the methane gas pollution “climate control “ mostly directed towards feed lots in CO. What did the US computer icon multi billionaire say we should be eating bugs (possibly not an exact quote )

CaptainMusky

It is designed to “control “ the methane gas pollution “climate control “ mostly directed towards feed lots in CO. What did the US computer icon multi billionaire say we should be eating bugs (possibly not an exact quote )

I know why they want to do it, but there are other ways to combat the problem of methane. It can be captured and used for power or heat. Ive watched multiple videos on youtube about it with large dairy/cattle operations using it and its cheap free energy once you get it going. That is where we should be heading not getting rid of cattle.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Ive watched multiple videos on youtube about it with large dairy/cattle operations using it and its cheap free energy once you get it going.

Its a methane digester and I’ve seen it in person at large dairy operations. Its a fairly sizable investment up front but it pays off over time.

CaptainMusky

Its a methane digester and I’ve seen it in person at large dairy operations. Its a fairly sizable investment up front but it pays off over time.

Yeah it was quite impressive for sure.

mann4ducks

There are multiple recapture systems in methane gas producing ventures ie swine farms beef production I have a partner in a HB that developed a company that designed and implemented systems to do just that. The feds paid tax credits and they got more $ for CH4 put into the pipelines Not sure how the future of that venture with the feds pushing an agenda against carbon fuel for US and trying to eliminate USs export of CNG. Last post I will make on anything related to CC and social realignment directions for this country.

Thank you for this venue for all of the expertise and experiences shared on all boating, fishing, hunting issues people have been very responsive to answering any questions I have had on these subjects

eyekatcher
    Lakeville, MN

control the food, control the people.

B-man

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20240222-150059.png

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Good one B-man.

wkw

Cows hardly ever fart. They have 4 stomachs. The tree huggers have no clue what they’re talking about.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.