Isaac's MN Bird

• Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Phewwww! Turkey season is a busy deal, so I’m finally getting around to posting some pics of Isaac’s bird. It was a 2 year old and just what the doctor ordered after having a BIG tom skirt our spread earlier the same morning. That bird would’ve gotten a facefull of pellets had 10 deer not walked single-file between our setup and that bird, snorting and wheezing the whole way! He was pretty proud and happy.

Joel

Attachments:
    1. mn_turkey2-0053b.jpg

2. mn_turkey-0043b.jpg

sorgy

That is Awsome! Congrats Joel. Great smile on Isaac.

youngfry
    Northeast Iowa

Whoop Whoop! Way to go Isaac! woot yay toast

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Congrats to both Isaac and yourself. Having gotten the chance to enjoy the thrill of being successful with my own daughter just days ago I know how enjoyable the moment was for both Isaac and yourself. Way to pass on the great love of the outdoors to a youngster. Not enough of that happening these days. Congrats again on a job well done

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Congratulations to you both! Way to get him hooked on this addictive habit:) Glad you were able to get out and get birds in both states for Isaac with everything else you have going on. I hope you find some time to get out and get one for yourself now too.

Congrats again! The pics are awesome too!
    Dave

loren_keizer

Great job Isaac and Joel! Love the smiles!

Pat Howard

Awesome ! Dang hes growing up fast !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.