Is a guide license required to take people out hunting for money in Minnesota?

• 404 ERROR
    MN

Only for bear. Turkey guiding is not legal, the rest is unregulated.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

What about Jackalope?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

A Coast Guard 6 pack license is required if you are hunting with a power boat on a federal waterway.

munchy
    NULL

They really need to start requiring guide licenses for Snipe. Everyone keeps telling me they are out there, but I have yet to see one.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Is a guide license required to take people out hunting for money in Minnesota?

What I want to know is, if your taking people out hunting for money, how many of those hunters find the money they are hunting for?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I’m still hunting for Dave.

404 ERROR
    MN

I’ve been offering guided Sasquatch hunts for years now. $5k for one week fully guided. 50% refund if none taken.

Are you booked the first weekend in November? If not, I would like to get 2 people in on a hunt. Can travel.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

I’m still hunting for Dave.

Brian, Seeing as how I identify as a “walleye” ,,,,,,,,I’m not worried that you will find me. (nice play on words tho)

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

mrgreen

shady5

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bob clowncolor wrote:</div>
    I’ve been offering guided Sasquatch hunts for years now. $5k for one week fully guided. 50% refund if none taken.

Are you booked the first weekend in November? If not, I would like to get 2 people in on a hunt. Can travel.

Don’t do it…all of his trailcam pics are blurry and from 500 yds away.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Merican Eagle wrote:</div>

Don’t do it…all of his trailcam pics are blurry and from 500 yds away.

And they taste awful gamey.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

All these jokes and funny and folly, how do we not know that the OP could be a 15 year old boy just trying to get out of his parents basement. Perhaps he’d also like to make you-tube videos on this endeavor. Shame on you all. chased

404 ERROR
    MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Merican Eagle wrote:</div>

Yeah right. That’s Prime Sasquatch mating season. I’ve been booked for months.

I hope my female sisquatch decoys I’m going to place all over the woods that weekend in MN don’t get shot.

Just hope none of the locals tries to take one home, I hear they like em’ furry and big…

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

All these jokes and funny and folly, how do we not know that the OP could be a 15 year old boy just trying to get out of his parents basement. Perhaps he’d also like to make you-tube videos on this endeavor. Shame on you all. chased

Come on Andy, that could never be the case. rotflol

Roy Heilman
    Minnesota

Only for bear. Turkey guiding is not legal, the rest is unregulated.

I just stumbled onto this thread from a web search. Fun thread to read (and mercifully, fairly short), but I’m wondering if anybody (Merican?) can point me to an original source to back this up. I’d like to know more. TIA

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.