In the news

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

The little fat guy in North Korea is at it again. Very good chance thats where the United States will be required to defend it’s allies again. Buy your Haliburton stock now.

So happy my niece and her family are back on US ground after serving in South Korea.

CaptainMusky

I havent seen what he is up to, but not surprised. Whack jobs will do whack job things. Didnt they just fire a missile over Japan a few weeks back when there was a US training mission or something in the area?

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

It’s probably related to the fact he’s supplying ammunition to Russia. A show of strength to divert the headlines from the US accusing them of doing so.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

i guess ya need to watch the news to know this stuff is going on, or when watching actually paying attention!!!!! whistling rotflol

so dutchy……….now you got the fat guy and the fat kid????? where to next!!!!!!

duh queen

This is what inbreeding looks like, and get’s you.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

It’s probably related to the fact he’s supplying ammunition to Russia. A show of strength to divert the headlines from the US accusing them of doing so.

If you believe in coincidences (I don’t) thats a plausible theory I guess. I haven’t seen anything confirming the sale.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

i guess ya need to watch the news to know this stuff is going on, or when watching actually paying attention!!!!! whistling rotflol

so dutchy……….now you got the fat guy and the fat kid????? where to next!!!!!!

LITTLE fat guy Glenn, can’t forget the LITTLE part. I think I named him before the fat kid from the Twins.

To prove I don’t gender discriminate I also have “The Witch” and the women “hit with the ugly stick”.

Guys here have a few names for me also so it doesn’t only work one way. jester

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

It’s an international poker game where everyone is cheating.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.