In-Depth Outdoors TV | Season 11 | 11/20/2016

• Nick Cox
    Minnesota

Well, it is already that time of year again. In 41 days a brand new season of IDOTV will commence! As always, we will bring you 26 weeks of ice and open water action, with each episode being broadcast in the same week it is filmed. You can catch our latest episodes this coming season on Fox Sports North / Fox Sports Wisconsin, and YouTube beginning November 20th, 2016 at 8am Central Time (Fox Sports) and 9am Central Time (YouTube).

To be notified via email regarding our latest episodes and video uploads, simply Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!

Who is ready for Season 11?

Dan
    Southeast MN

YES! Can’t wait!

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

So Nick, are you guys going to use any of the ideas you gathered from us earlier? Or would that be “spilling the beans” jester

SR

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

Thank you for all your hard work. I look forward to watching it.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

To say I’m stoked would be an understatement.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

So Nick, are you guys going to use any of the ideas you gathered from us earlier? Or would that be “spilling the beans” jester

SR

Yes, we’ll be rolling out 3 significant changes or additions to the show that are all based on recommendations gleaned from the feedback we’ve received.

Ryan

Always a great show that shows you the hot bite and how to fish the hot bite. Its not just catching, its info on how to put those fish in the boat yourself!! Keep up the great work.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Can’t wait guys! You do a great job and I’m looking forward to the new twists you have planned for this season. Any new gear that you guys are going to feature/use this season?

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Steve Root wrote:</div>

SR

Yes, we’ll be rolling out 3 significant changes or additions to the show that are all based on recommendations gleaned from the feedback we’ve received.

That is awesome and signs of top notch shows. Applying real feedback is the best way to grow. Well done!

Josh Bothum

Was just going to ask when to expect the 1st episode… Can’t wait.

Jonesy

SR

That is really cool. I’m sure they were all my ideas haha. Looking forward to the new season…Even though that means ice (

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

I can only assume you are using my idea of trying to beat the state record quillback(on display at the gas station in Waskish near Red Lake) on camera.

Looking forward to deepening my quillback knowledge.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

SR

If one of them is my two boat competition/collaboration idea and you need an extra stick, just let me know I’ll need an hour or two to clear it with the wife! (she’s very understanding) rotflol Can’t wait for the new season guys, and the IDO get together this winter!!! Trapper’s Landing again would be good with me!!

Al Case

More hints on cadence and what kind of jigging action you want on the lures you’re using would help considerably. Love the show.
    Al

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Looking forward to it, its a must watch for me, which I cant say that about to many other shows!

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

Getting excited and can’t wait!!! Less than a Month! DVR is still set to record!

Jason Davies
    Forestport, NY

Woohoo!!! Looking foward to it.

Jonesy

Not looking good for ice yay

Brennon Nielson

im thinking Henry’s Lake with Andy Fiolka could definately be an amazing option for week 2!!!

Tyler Warner

I’ve been mass re watching all past ice episodes over and over for the past month lol

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

Best news all day !!
    I am so ready for the new season that I watched about 20 older ones over the last 2 days.
    Be safe and have fun
    James W

Nick Cox
    Minnesota

THREE MORE SLEEPS!

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

THREE MORE SLEEPS!

Will it come faster if I stay awake?
    So ready for the new season.

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

@nickcox Hello Sir,
    Just wondering if the new show will be uploaded to you tube then as well?
    Don’t want to get to excited yet. Lol
    Thank you for all you and the IDO team and staff do!
    JW

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Looking forward to some fall bite shows, Save the budget, and use the skeeter for another month or so!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.