I'm on Orange Alert

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

With all this isis crap going on I just changed my carry from a mousy.380 to a higher cap ass kick .40
    I may change back soon but it just seems right. Extra mag too.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

That is just awesome!

FDR

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Are we at Def Con 3??

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I’d have thought this would be a good reason to upgrade to a .45?

I think 84% of internet armchair gun experts would agree that you need maximum knockdown power to take out an opium-crazed terror perp bent on the destruction of the Great Satan and the entire Western world. Or whatever. .45 ACP is pretty much the bare minimum for that kind of thing, isn’t it?

Grouse

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’d have thought this would be a good reason to upgrade to a .45?

I think 84% of internet armchair gun experts would agree that you need maximum knockdown power to take out an opium-crazed terror perp bent on the destruction of the Great Satan and the entire Western world. Or whatever. .45 ACP is pretty much the bare minimum for that kind of thing, isn’t it?

Grouse

It sure as poop wont hurt!!!! I mean yes, it will hurt a lot!!!LOL

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Well, then in true IDO style, It’s Time to Upgrade!

But seriously, there are some GREAT prices right now on firearms. I was thinking of getting a “beater” 9 MM for trips and general carry. Found a price on a Ruger SR9, $313 shipped and no tax.

Some terrific prices on AR platforms too.

Grouse

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Bill’s has been setting prices around here a lot. Everyone else will price match. Pays to shop around for price then buy where you want.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Way to go Suzuki! I don’t need a reason to upgrade but just in case, I’m stealing yours! ;-) I’ve had my eye on a couple things for a while now!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.