IFishPro – out of stock…

• Migz
    Lakeville

I got tired of trying to find I Fish Pro’s in stock and in my search I stumbled across the Finicky Fooler Tip-up. It looked simple and similar to what I was hoping to do with the IFISHPRO so I thought I’d give it a shot. Its been great. I don’t need any special bobber stop or line trigger, just my normal hook/line/reel/rod setup and that is it. I’ve been using it for crappies to pike as you can adjust the sensitive of how much force is needed to release the flag.

Just an FYI to anyone else that might be continuously stumped on trying to find an IFISHPRO in stock and want an option to do some more tip-up fishing this season with a rod in hand.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I watched a buddy use one of these the other day. It was pretty awesome. I though it was pretty slick. Much smaller then my I fish pros and stored into a bucket. He never had to break the line down to rig triggers on it. Wish I knew of them before I bough a few I fish pros.

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

Thanks for sharing that!
    I have a friend who made his own after getting an IFISHPRO. They will all catch fish and same basic function. I like the size of the Finicky.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I looked hard at the I Fish Pro but just didn’t want to lug around something that big. I have had the Finicky Fooler for about 4-5 years now and have been very happy with it. I have used it for everything from blue gill to sturgeon. Nice thing is it is small enough that it can double up as a rod holder in the ice house if needed.

rwilliam
    St.Paul, Mn

I bought a pair of Finicky Foolers late last ice season and never got the chance to use them. I’ve read good things about them and will hopefully be giving them a try at the end of Feb.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Anybody use the Clam Artic Warriors? They worked good for me on Miltona last year. Just put a piece of round foam under them to keep the snow out and hole from freezing as fast.

Matthew Sandys

I have several finicky foolers and love them. I have an I fish pro and I would take the fooler every time. They are compact and work great. The I fish pro will shine in the heavy wind if you don’t get fooler right with the wind. Can blow the line off the trigger with light set.

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

I fish pros are too bulky. They do the same thing as arctic pros and others which fit in a bucket. if they didn’t take up so much space would be nice but no way do I want to pack those up and haul out.

Red Eye

Arttic warrior all the way.

skfishing16

I’ve have had the foolers for 3 seasons now and have been very happy. The hole covers work great also. Was out during that cold snap last week and temp. around -3 and didn’t have to skim a hole. Recently purchased the hook set conversion kit and converted one to a hooksetter to try on trout. Have not got to use it yet, but have been playing around with it at home and it seems to work pretty well.

Al Case

I have two I Fish Pro’s that I’d be willing to part with if anyone wants them..IM me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.