IDO New episode on Poygan

• Jonathan Leon

Had a question for Adam Rasmussen, what rod and reel combo were you using on the show??

rip n flutter
    north saskatchewan

how do i watch new episode on poygan ?

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

how do i watch new episode on poygan ?

Found it!

fishinhunt31
    Near Lake Winnebago

Anyone else like the aerial shots they got showing how many others out there during the episode? I’m sure the budget can’t float a fly over with a chopper….my guess, and it’s only that, is a Go-Pro on a little remote helicopter or something similar….I’d be shocked if they had it on a pole….any staffer care to chime in?

prospector
    Wyoming

You beat me to that question. My guess is a DJI phantom. Those kind of shots are neat to see.

Adam Rasmussen
    Mosinee, WI

Hey guys,

I used the 13 Fishing Whiteout Combo on the show, 27 ML.

As for the aerial shots, Troy Peterson was kind enough to bring out his drone and do the aerial shots.

castle-rock-clown

I think I know of one or two people that are going to give Poygan a try this Wednesday. whistling

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Hey guys,

I used the 13 Fishing Whiteout Combo on the show, 27 ML.

As for the aerial shots, Troy Peterson was kind enough to bring out his drone and do the aerial shots.

jester my guys out there were wanting to shoot it down. We saw it buzz around a couple times and they wanted some goose hunting practice. Thank god they couldn’t shoot with their fishing rods jester

castle-rock-clown

Way to go Randy, now you gave yourself away and will have to deal with “undesirables” like me. doah

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.