IDO is Hiring! Videographer / Editor

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

So you think you can keep up with Old Man Holst, eh?! wave

Videographer/Editor

Position Description:

In-Depth Media Productions, Inc., is seeking an outdoors enthusiast to join our team as a full-time Videographer/Editor. While experience running professional video equipment and editing software is a plus, we’re willing to train someone that has a desire to turn the opportunity to work in the fishing industry into a career!

The candidate should be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with a creative team and be hungry to take on new challenges. Experience working in a variety of outdoor environments is a plus. The more first hand experience the candidate has fishing and hunting the better!

Responsibilities and Qualifications:

Must possess good communication skills and the ability to manage complex projects while adhering to production schedules.
    Must thrive in high pressure situations and be driven to “get the shot!”
    Must be able to work outdoors in what can be tough conditions.
    Must be willing and able to travel on work trips, including to Canada (Must have or be willing to get a valid passport), with durations between 3 to 7 days.
    Must live near Minneapolis / St. Paul area. When the IDO Team is not on the road we’re hard at work Monday – Friday in our studio located in New Hope, MN.

To Apply:

Please submit a cover letter and resume by email to: [email protected]
    If one is available, candidates should include a demo reel or examples of their work with their application.

Compensation:

This is a full time salaried position. Compensation will be based on experience and includes:

Employer sponsored health care coverage
    Retirement plan with employer match
    Access to Health Savings Account
    Paid Time Off (PTO)
    Bonus / Profit Sharing Program

Attachments:
    1. Sony-On-Ice-2021.jpeg

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

If anyone here on IDO knows someone with a strong work ethic and the desire to build a career in the fishing industry, send them my way, please. Experience with video / editing would be great but what we’re really looking for is someone that is willing to put in a full days work for a full day’s pay. We’ll train the right person! We pay well above the average for our area and industry and offer a great benefits package that includes a bonus program that has been running 7% of salary for the last few years. waytogo

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Wow what a great opportunity. I wish I had the balls to do a career jump.
    Congratulations to who ever takes the gig.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Hope this has more to do with expanding the business rather then replacing somebody.

Great opportunity for somebody.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hope this has more to do with expanding the business rather then replacing somebody.

Great opportunity for somebody.

We’re growing as fast as I can manage it with three new positions added in the last 9 months. I expect to add another, Social Media Manager, as soon as I get this videographer / editor position filled.

Sharon
    SE Metro

I expect to add another, Social Media Manager, as soon as I get this videographer / editor position filled.

I await in anticipation for more info on this, James! mrgreen

tim hurley

Would be happy to help the new person, I could load gear, maybe fish, set things up, maybe fish some, could help by marking spots in my GPS…

deertracker

I await in anticipation for more info on this, James!

That would be perfect for you! waytogo
    DT

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>James Holst wrote:</div>
    I expect to add another, Social Media Manager, as soon as I get this videographer / editor position filled.

I await in anticipation for more info on this, James! mrgreen

I think this SMM position at IDO is perfect for you Sharon!
    You should send in your resume ASAP!

castle-rock-clown

My kids say I’m pretty good with an iPhone at my granddaughters birthday partie…

Denny O
    Central IOWA

CRC, I believe that your granddaughter has better qualifications than you or I for that matter! rotflol rotflol rotflol

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.