IDO Heavy Weight Hoodies

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

They’re FINALLY back in stock! When we decided to add additional products this fall I told the vendor “the only thing that matters is that the heavy weight hoodie needs to be in stock by mid-November! All the other items can show up later.”

I won’t go into the endless string of missed deadlines and shipping delays that caused our most popular item to show up over 3 weeks late because it makes my head hurt. All that matters now is they’re here and they turned out AWESOME!

For those that have waited patiently, I thank you. Here’s the link >>> https://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/product/in-depth-outdoors-embroidered-hoodie/

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Great news, they look like a quality product. Maybe in the future you could add Pink as a color for Sharon and other women. smile Just kidding,well kind of. wink

Any thoughts of additional color options in the future?

Sharon
    SE Metro

Pink… ? 🤮🤮

I’m all about black and gray for my clothing! And the IDO hoodies are wonderful quality for anyone who doesn’t have one!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Great news, they look like a quality product. Maybe in the future you could add Pink as a color for Sharon and other women. smile Just kidding,well kind of. wink

I just got this clothing nightmare behind me with the arrival of the hoodies right at the end of our peak sale season and now you want me to bring in something else?

grin

In all seriousness, I appreciate the request. I take them seriously. That said, I don’t think we’ll be changing the winter weight hoodie anytime soon. Adding an additional color option represents a significant minimum order investment. I do plan to add youth sizes for the next order to test those waters. I do receive a fair number of requests for kiddo sizes.

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Are they really red inside? New supplier?

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I’m sure this has been asked prior but I’ll ask anyway. How true to size do these run. Seems hoodie’s size is all over the place. I can where a large in some and others I need a 2XL.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’m sure this has been asked prior but I’ll ask anyway. How true to size do these run. Seems hoodie’s size is all over the place. I can where a large in some and others I need a 2XL.

These hoodies are sized to have room to layer under them so they do run just a little big. That said, if you don’t get the size you want send it right back to me and I will ship you any size you want as a replacement. I’ll cover the cost of return shipping back to you.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

I just got this clothing nightmare behind me with the arrival of the hoodies right at the end of our peak sale season and now you want me to bring in something else?

grin

In all seriousness, I appreciate the request. I take them seriously. That said, I don’t think we’ll be changing the winter weight hoodie anytime soon. Adding an additional color option represents a significant minimum order investment. I do plan to add youth sizes for the next order to test those waters. I do receive a fair number of requests for kiddo sizes.

I’m good on the colors, just jerking your chain a bit. grin

But, the kids stuff I’m in on. Have two grandkids that would look good in a hoodie. In fact my 12 year old grandson just got a IDO gaiter today! waytogo

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Pink… ? 🤮🤮

I’m all about black and gray for my clothing! And the IDO hoodies are wonderful quality for anyone who doesn’t have one!

Sharon I meant to say I thought BK would look good in Pink. grin

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I bought a large. I wear an XL for most hoodie brands, mostly because I’m tall. It fits fantastic.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

I wear 2x in almost everything. The IDO hoodie goes over a base layer, a long sleeve shirt, a vest, then the IDO hoodie. It is a 2x.
    I like the zipper neck as most hoodies are 2 tight around the throat.

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

I like the zipper neck as most hoodies are 2 tight around the throat.

X2 on the zipper neck!!

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

These hoodies are sized to have room to layer under them so they do run just a little big.

Which is much better IMO than having them run small. It’s much easier to get away with a sweatshirt that’s a little big than one that that’s snug. Not just around the shoulders but for those of us that have that beer belly.

I have the older first generation version and was delighted with the extra room. Also it’s definitely a heavyweight sweatshirt, typically I only wear a t-shirt underneath for a layer. When it’s really cold and I’m outside…well that’s when I put my coat on over it. smile

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.