IDO Fantasy Football League

• cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I’ve decided not to run a league this season. It’s been a fun 7-8 years and to all the regular players, thank you. Hopefully someone else will pick it up and run with it. Just lost the inspiration to run it myself.

ET

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Can you start up a fantasy Soccer league? doah

big_g
    Isle, MN

It was fun… and a nice Tribute to RiverEyes.. thanks for doing it cougareye, but all good things must end. (I never did win a crankbait so….)

Dan
    Southeast MN

I enjoyed being part of the league last year, which was my first in that league. I’ve been in a league before with some guys from work and it sucked, they were way too into it like I’ve never seen. Everyone in the Rivereyes Memorial League seemed pretty laid back about it.

Would anyone else be interested in keeping a league going among IDO members? I looked up a few things on creating a league and being a commissioner, I could probably start a league if we get enough interest. Please reply if interested.

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

I played last year first time also and enjoyed it. I would be interested in playing again as I want my crank-bait back!

Jonesy

I’d run a league if people wanted

big_g
    Isle, MN

I would play again. waytogo

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

I enjoyed being part of the league last year, which was my first in that league. I’ve been in a league before with some guys from work and it sucked, they were way too into it like I’ve never seen. Everyone in the Rivereyes Memorial League seemed pretty laid back about it.

Would anyone else be interested in keeping a league going among IDO members? I looked up a few things on creating a league and being a commissioner, I could probably start a league if we get enough interest. Please reply if interested.

For sure I’d be interested in playing ‘da game. I wasn’t on this last year or before but I agree I have other things more important than to obsess on a FFL league. There’s some good fall fishing coming up. Anyway, for sure if you (or Black98TA) kick it off, count me in! peace

Dan
    Southeast MN

Good morning fellas. I posted in a new topic announcing a 2016 FF League but thought I’d add a post to this thread to make sure everyone sees it. I’ve got a league started and plan on having the draft this Thursday night around 6:30 online.

I’m thinking our league will consist of 10 teams unless there’s more interest in it, then we could do more. Please reply to this post or send me a PM with your e-mail address since I’m guessing I’ll need to enter it to get you the invite.

Looking forward to it guys!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.