IDO all-Stars football league info

• haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Everyone involved, if you want to do the crankbait to the winner for the league, send them to me and I will coordinate. I sent a message via the NFL league mail, but I know folks missed it. I won it a couple years ago and it was like Christmas, plus it was cool to see what everyone uses.

1 new crankbait that is your favorite, please no 50 cent baits unless that is your favorite. I will send a note to you when I receive them. Please send before Week 3 as to keep it fair.

Jeremiah Haas
    14240 Lister Rd
    Morrison, IL 61270

big_g
    Isle, MN

I thought this was for fun ?? Now your making me work…. doah

Dan
    Southeast MN

Thanks for posting!

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

1 new crankbait that is your favorite, please no 50 cent baits unless that is your favorite.

Really?? Every crankbait is my favorite, how can anyone pick one favorite? neutral And don’t we all have 100″s if not thousands?
    Anyway, I will dig around this weekend and send it off next Monday. Whatever I send, it will be a valued treasure. wink

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Preferably new in the box…you don’t have to send me one off your pole. I my go to bait is a KVD silent square bill, yellow and black, for both walleye and bass. I have a dozen in the box hanging, so it was an easy one for me.

Been watching my little girl who has been sick or I’d gotten back to you earlier. Crap going through the schools already and its only September.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

As I mentioned before, I really have no favorite however I have put together a nice package. One “biggun” and 3 little ones. I will be sending them from work today UPS Ground. So when you get a package from Hallmark Business Connections, you will know it’s from me.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

As I mentioned before, I really have no favorite however I have put together a nice package. One “biggun” and 3 little ones. I will be sending them from work today UPS Ground. So when you get a package from Hallmark Business Connections, you will know it’s from me.

UPS Ground cost more than US Mail, so I will be mailing today.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

mine are going out in the mail tomorrow (Thurs), so please watch for them.

Dan
    Southeast MN

I’ve been a little behind, a few life matters have come up that haven’t allowed me to take care of this, but I will for sure send mine in.

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Andrew, received your package today…thx…nice Pike!

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Michael, received your last night….seeing a muskie fishing theme here too, although I’d try that bait walleye fishing here in a few weeks when the water temps get around 55. The orange scatterbait is already in my walleye box too!

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

We have quite the collection going already for just three guys….will try to post a pic of the loot tomorrow.

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Got a glass shad rap from someone….from a car dealership, not sure who that was. Please let me know (Michael?).

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

With one week to go until the playoffs, I received lures from Glen, Dan, Andrew, Michael. I didn’t get anything from Ann, Ryan, and John. It’s a nice pack of lures including muskie baits, walleye baits, bass baits, lipless cranks, and I’m also throwing in a package of plastic bass baits signed by KVD. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

Jeremiah

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Wow, I missed this post from earlier. Unless something changes, looks like you, Glen, Dan, myself, and Michael are ultimately in the playoffs for the goodies. Not that it matters, but with different names, no way to know who they are on the forum. ???

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

So…

Nuke Fish = Jeremiah (paid)
    Duckyshot = John
    Vikes4Favre = Glen (paid)
    Walleyedrink = Andrew (paid)
    Goodhue Wildcats = Dan (paid)
    Park Rapids Esox = Michael (paid)
    KungSuhPandas = Ryan
    2017 Our Year = Ann

Dan
    Southeast MN

You won’t see anything from 2017 is our Year. As is common in a lot of fantasy leagues, we had probably 10-15 people declare their interest before the season but few actually sign up, so I created a team with a generic e-mail address otherwise the website doesn’t let you draft without your full league of teams. So that’s why that team auto-drafted and hasn’t made any moves all year long. Not ideal but it always seems hard to get enough people to play.

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

So…

Nuke Fish = Jeremiah (paid)
    Duckyshot = John
    Vikes4Favre = Glen (paid)
    Walleyedrink = Andrew (paid)
    Goodhue Wildcats = Dan (paid)
    Park Rapids Esox = Michael (paid)
    KungSuhPandas = Ryan
    2017 Our Year = Ann

That’s how I had it written down. Had to google Glen’s car dealership to figure out it was from him….If I’m in error, let me know. Otherwise good luck. This league has been a great distraction for me as I’m a Bears fan (unfortunately) an its kept me in the game. If it comes down to a tie breaker somehow, we’ll have to come up with something quick, but for it to occur we’d have to have KungSuh and Ducky make the championship. Maybe we could split it for 3rd/4th….we can cross that bridge if we get there.

JH

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

You won’t see anything from 2017 is our Year. As is common in a lot of fantasy leagues, we had probably 10-15 people declare their interest before the season but few actually sign up, so I created a team with a generic e-mail address otherwise the website doesn’t let you draft without your full league of teams. So that’s why that team auto-drafted and hasn’t made any moves all year long. Not ideal but it always seems hard to get enough people to play.

This made easy wins for each of us. Keeps the rest of us in contention. lol

John Christesnen

Sorry been a busy fall. Bought the rap and just never got it sent off will get it and a little more for being late in the mail by the weekend. Sorry for being late.

Ducky

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Sorry been a busy fall. Bought the rap and just never got it sent off will get it and a little more for being late in the mail by the weekend. Sorry for being late.

Ducky

No worries on my end. I’d probably not win anyway. sad

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Ducky- I still haven’t gotten that bait from you. Did you put it in the mail?

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Here is the river booty for the winner…apparently guys like rattle traps more than I do…i love the rainbow colored crank

Attachments:
    1. 1DA3A9D3-E9DA-4C93-B09C-E2A844BF5823.jpeg

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Me and Ducky…provided he gets me a crank bait….at this point he hasn’t paid.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Me and Ducky…provided he gets me a crank bait….at this point he hasn’t paid.

Maybe you’re hoping he doesn’t place his wager if you want that rainbow colored crank. Even if he wins the hand, he cannot collect the pot if he has not pushed his chips the center of the table. wink

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

We’ll see if it gets here by Saturday…or hopefully I win out so it’s a mute point.

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Well Guys, it was fun. I appreciate the lures and look forward to using them. Time for baseball (I’m a Bears fan, but will cheer on the Queens through the playoffs).

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.