Gull Lake Tournament on Jan 19

• paulsbunion
    MN

Going to this for the first time this year and want to know where on the lake they hold the contest? The website doesn’t say specifically and I don’t know the lake well enough to figure it out from the photos. Staying on the lake and want to know if we should haul up the wheelers or if we can walk to the fishing area.

silverbullet

The tourney is held in Hole-in-the-day bay just north of Holmans Point bar and west of Polks Flat. If you have the navonics iPhone application or android application you can see the corners of the fishing area marked out. I think that a wheeler or a snowmobile is the best bet to get to the fishing area. Like you, I live in the area and can access it from my house and find it a huge benefit to skirt all of the traffic. However, as you probably know you have to park them outside of the tournament area and walk a couple hundred yards. Good luck. Its a great time, great cause.

paulsbunion
    MN

Thanks silverbullet. We’re staying down by Ernie’s so we’ll likely be taking the wheelers across. Looking forward to the tourney!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.