New Ice Fishing Circuit

• GaryRehbein

New Ice Fishing Tournament circuit to hit Minnesota!

My name is Gary Rehbein, Team Extreme Ice Fishing Tournament Director. I would like to invite you to come and fish in our new ice fishing tournament circuit. This is going to be the premier ice fishing circuit in Minnesota. We have some of the best sponsors in the industry and are looking to create an exciting event for everyone!

Team Extreme Ice Fishing Tournaments has slated 6 events for there first year! This is a team event, 100% payout, greats prizes, and much more!

Lakes Dates

Lake Osakis December 30
    Lake Minnewaska January 27
    Pelican Lake February 17
    Clearwater Lake March 3
    Round Lake March 31
    Mille Lacs Lake April 7

For more information, please contact:
    Gary Rehbein
    320-217-5144
    [email protected]

Follow us on Facebook

GaryRehbein

Thanks you! I look forward to seeing a lot of great anglers at our events! I will keep updating everyone with pictures and results on this forum.

Thanks Everyone!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

I will keep updating everyone with pictures and results on this forum.

Even though I don’t do the tournies, it fun to know who did and who won what.

lakedocktor

I know that Gary has been really busy as of late, but I will update the last couple of tournaments.

December 30th was on Osakis

Last weekend, January 27th, the Minnewaska Tournament was held.

Here are the up to date point standings for Team of the Year.

For those who haven’t heard, this is a really well ran tournament series. There are still 4 events left. On February 17th there will be one on Pelican by Monticello. If anyone is interested, send me a message and I can get you a registration form. Any questions regarding the format or rules, just ask.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.