Pool 8 Ice Fishing Report 12/1/11

• bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Stepped outside and sniffed in the smell of a new ice cold air at 5AM.

Crawled back into bed at 5:02AM, curled up like a dog with the nose tucked in

You know what they say…..” When the winds from the east, the fish bite the least. When the wind is pounding on you hard from the west, it’s always the couch and TV that looks best” Or something like that

Go Badgers

Here’s too 2011

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Yes sir that wind is HOWLING

Go Bucky

Happy 2011 everyone

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

At least we aren’t the only ones! Was going to take our granddaughter to a pond today but with the wind and wind chill decided to stay in and watch Nick Jr. all day!!!

Ed

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Who’s this Bucky Guy Bret ?
    Is that what Ma Ma is calling you now ?

See ya in a couple weeks my friend !!

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

Did the same thing.

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

You big woooos I’ve been out there and back already with a limit, was wondering where the heck you were.

Ok, ok that’s my first little fish story for 2011, just rolled out of the sack myself. Felt good to stay in bed and listen to the wind howl outside.

Happy 2011 and GO BADGERS

earnit

Best part about waking up……is being able to go back to bed! Sometimes ya just gotta do it!

Happy New Year! GO BUCKY! ON WISCONSIN!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

You big woooos I’ve been out there and back already with a limit, was wondering where the heck you were.

Ok, ok that’s my first little fish story for 2011, just rolled out of the sack myself. Felt good to stay in bed and listen to the wind howl outside.

Happy 2011 and GO BADGERS

Jeesh Mike, sounds like us and Blue after Brets 50th party last winter……where the heck is Bret at?

Hoping the Badgers make a huge statement today, win or not this game has the makings to be one smashmouth game for the ages Bucky 38–Frogs 27

ntw
    Eastern MT

Go State!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Jeesh Mike, sounds like us and Blue after Brets 50th party last winter……where the heck is Bret at?

Lets just say that was a “headache”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.