stoddard

• icepromk
    sw wi

do the guys that walk a mile out from the marina in stoddard ever do anything more than the guys up close? what is the difference way out there? isnt that whole bay 3 to 5 ft deep with an occasional 7 ft channel running through? last year on 12/29 slayed the gills and bass in the channel straight out from the access, went back today, same spot and nothing. saw two fish on the camera. packed up and sat in the marina on top of 20 people standing and 12 shacks cuz i heard they were gettin some and got into them pretty good as did everyone else. gills by the thousands on the camera but had to weed through alot of dinks but still took home 17 7 to 9 inch gills.

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

I was there yesterday and everything you said was pretty much spot on. We walked way out and caught like 10 two inch gills. We walked back and fished in the marina and actually caught some decent gills. There werent as many people in the marina as you said but I’m sure the word got out or was out. I just wish I didnt drive 90 miles for that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.