Bret’s other New Toy

• mikehd
    Dousman, WI

Bret’s previous post was about his new Showdown but there was another 1st yesterday. The first day on the ice for his new Otter Ice Cottage shelter – although I’m sure it has been set up several times for garage fishing. That Ice Cottage is a thing of beauty – he wouldn’t even let me sit in it to see what it was like. I’ll sneak in there some day though when he’s out checking tipups. It sure looks roomy though which he needs if you have ever seen all the stuff he brings along. You would be amazed at how much stuff he could jam into that Clam Pro. Bret is fishing in real comfort now.

The 1st pic is of the innaugural pull onto the ice, the 2nd is the “pre opening” ceremony, the 3rd “let’s see how did this work in the garage?”, the 4th is the first successful setup on the ice and last but not least “Hey Mike I like it”

Let the ICE SEASON begin.

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Fishing in style forsure

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Buy far the most comfortable ice fishing I have done on such a nasty day And the extra room from what I am use too was sweeeeet

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Go get-em Bret.

hawkeye27

Nice house brett picked one up a sports show cant wait to use it.

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

I didn’t see any old style to christen the otter? Whats up, has it already been christened?

I like it
    But where does Mike get to sit?

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I’m sure Bret has had plenty of old styles while garage ice fishing.

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

I got a warning from the friendly warden for not having my name and address on my portable. Just a heads-up.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

I got a warning from the friendly warden for not having my name and address on my portable. Just a heads-up.

Chris,

were you on WI waters? I did not think that we needed to do this in WI.

FDR

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

I was on the river. It was a MN Warden. He told me it didn’t matter what side of the state line I was on. I said the same thing you did. He said I was wrong and that he’d be happy to write me a ticket next time. Therefore, to relieve any future hassel, I have a Manila Folder with my info on it.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

If you weren’t in the wrong – file a complaint.

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

Quote:

If you weren’t in the wrong – file a complaint.

I didn’t follow it up by reading the fine print in the regs. It’s just as easy to put up my info. No sweat.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

You need your Name and Address on all shacks, portible or not in Wisconsin now!

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

Page 15 and 16 of the 2010-2011 fishing regs clearly point out the rule.

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

Hahah I thought this was another Favre post…..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.