Having a hard time waiting

• erod61

Checked the ice in several of my favorite spots today. 2 inches maybe a little more in spots. 2 hits with the spud and water comes up through the holes. It’s still a little thin for me. I guess I’ll have to be content reorganizing my gear for the 10th time.

ntw
    Eastern MT

At least you have 2 inches! We are just starting to have lakes freeze over, and the snow on top isn’t going to help the ice formation process. Plus I just ordered a new LX-5! I’m hoping I can get onto a good crappie lake by next weekend. It’s usually one of the first places to get safe ice in the area.

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Dad and I just drove the wheeler on 6 solid inches in the metro tonight.

Sorry guys had to rub it in

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Quote:

Dad and I just drove the wheeler on 6 solid inches in the metro tonight.

Sorry guys had to rub it in

Thats mean. Actually I am glad someone has solid ice.

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

Quote:

At least you have 2 inches! We are just starting to have lakes freeze over, and the snow on top isn’t going to help the ice formation process. Plus I just ordered a new LX-5! I’m hoping I can get onto a good crappie lake by next weekend. It’s usually one of the first places to get safe ice in the area.

I feel you on that one! Ice is just starting to form around Grand Rapids as well. Hopefully I can be out on the ice as early as next week. Maybe two. I just gotta get over this freakin cold that I have.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.