What ice shelters fit in the Acadia/Traverse

• davebmork
    Hayfield Mn

What ice shelters fit well in the back of a acadia/traverse suv’s. Do any flip over type shacks fit. I have been using the hub style pop open tent style so far but i would like to upgrade to a flip if it will fit.

stevenoak

Sno-Suit Seriously,I know Clam does and think most will have ”packed”size on their web sites.If not any good retailer should be able to get you that info.Was at Scheels this week end and the icefishing stuff was comeing out Hope the rain we’ve been getting does not continue as snow.

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

My Otter cabin fits in the trunk of my 2000 chevy Monte Carlo it should fit in a arcadia. If you want I’ll measure it when I get home tonight.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

My scout fits easily into my cherokee and they are about the same size vehicle.

Dream’n
    South St. Paul, Mn

I can fit my 3-man eskimo flip shack in the back of my mountaineer with the seats folded down. I then have to use the shack for storage as there is only room for an auger on the side of the shack. Sure wish I had a pick-up!
    Dream’n

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

My two person flip over clam (guide maybe?) would fit in the back of my cherokee when I had it. It was tight, but it would fit. The Acadia is quite a bit bigger inside than a cherokee. You should easily be able to get a two person flip over in there. A one person and you would have plenty of extra room. The sizes are available on the websites as was stated earlier in this thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.