Canvas Craft ATT Shelter

• DaveI

What do you guys think of Canvas Craft’s All Terrain Trailer shelter? I really like the concept of having a year-round trailer to use and a sizeable shelter for ice fishing all-in-one. Anybody own one?

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Hi Dave,

I thought you purchased one of these. I’ve haven’t seen
    one on the ice yet.

DaveI

Nope, I had the opportunity to use one last year but haven’t saved up enough to buy one yet.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

It’s on my wish list!

masonbrewer
    Eagan, MN

I would also like to hear from someone that may already own one. My buddy and I stopped at Canvas Craft last week to check them out. I really like the idea of the shelter and also the fact that you would have a trailer to use year round. the only thing i am having a hard time grasping is the fact that after you add extra holes to the 6’6″ x 12″ house you are probably looking at $4500 – $5000 after taxes and some other add ons you may want. If I spend that much on a fishouse, why not spend a little more and buy a nice sleeper. decisions, decisions.

DaveI

Well, if you’re going to invest that much in a sleeper house, you won’t be able to use the trailer for other uses, like hauling dirt, lumber, furniture, etc etc. That’s the idea behind owning an ALL-SEASON ATT Northlander.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.