Wheel house

• slowdog
    south west iowa

I built a wheel house this summer its 6.5 by 14 with a 3 foot v front Im thinking about putting small removeable wheels on the back so it dont drag on boat ramps and such. I live in iowa and untill you get in the northern part of the state most of the lakes dont cater to ice fishing like they do up north. I copied this house right off the web but have not seen any small wheeles on a factory built house no matter how long it is. Is there a reason for that? Slowdog

AverageSportsman
    SE MN

I have seen people put them on the back of travel trailers, so you should be ok to do it with your wheelhouse.

hawkeye27

what web site did you use for you plans. Curious want to build one myself>>>>>

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

If you do put some on, make sure they’re not caster wheels!!! Man would that be disastrous. Tailgate wrecker

slowdog
    south west iowa

The hardest pix to find is a good shot of the leaf spring setup. Fish house supply helped more than anything they sell everything you will need. Here are some sites to give you ideas, fish house store, Ice castle fish houses, the lodge fish house, Fish house for sale.com and this last one has an odd address http:fishhouse.gordonslandscape.com if you need any help ujust email me. [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.