Reel Weeds

• slowdog
    south west iowa

Hi guys first time on this site. Been watching vids on reel weeds and like what I see, just wanted to here some chatter from somone that uses them before I go get my own.
    Thanks Slowdog

igotone

Have not tried them. So no info here from me

But I would Like to

Welcome you to this great web site

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

welcome to the site , you will find tons of good info from these guys. as for reel weeds do a search as we discuss them every year an dyou can get soe good reading there also. as for personal use it does help keep the fis in the area, as have used them both on upper red and Mille Lacs lake.and even some local lakes with helping keeping them in the area, but it is still up to you to be able to get them to bite.

Broncs

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Too funny! I was leaving the LaDredge boys a voice message when you were posting this!

One thing I’ve learned is they will attract northers very well. If your pan fish turn off…I’ll bet a whole quarter there’s a norther in your weeds. Reel Weeds recommends placing a tip up around 20 feet from the weeds.

They are a very very good tool to have and if fishing for eyes with a camera, the camera cable weeds are a must.

Here’s a link to the very first time I used them.

The REEL link<<<

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.